An annual census of detentions by the Committee to Project Journalists has identified China as one...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 2, 2009
Orville Schell writes about the work of award-winning photographer Lu Guang on the New York Review of Books blog: Everything you see in Lu’s photographs—whether desolate mines, gritty plants spewing out toxic smoke, grimy...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods