An annual census of detentions by the Committee to Project Journalists has identified China as one...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 2, 2009
Orville Schell writes about the work of award-winning photographer Lu Guang on the New York Review of Books blog: Everything you see in Lu’s photographs—whether desolate mines, gritty plants spewing out toxic smoke, grimy...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms