CDT is expanding its wiki beyond the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon to include short biographies of...
by Xiao Qiang | Dec 7, 2008
In the post-Olympics China, another round of media crackdown is clearly underway. Still, the Southern Metropolis Weekly just profiled 20 of the most influential bloggers and commentators in China’s cyberspace, who possess...
by Xiao Qiang | Aug 9, 2006
From Global Voices Online: The Chinese blogsphere took a substantial step closer to the blogblogrevolution late last month when the very ‘bull’ (Chinese for cool) and well-known blogger Luo Yonghao (ÁΩóÊ∞∏Êµ©) rounded up all the hippest, smartest and most progressive of bloggers on his list and launched his Bullog.cn blog aggregator of sorts. Just a […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods