At The New York Times, economist Nancy Folbre uses Apple as an example of the economics of...
made in the U.S.
by Kate Zhao | Dec 7, 2007
From The Financial Times: For the past two decades, John Kashani has been buying cheap goods from Chinese factories and exporting them to the US. Now he wants to sell made-in-the-US goods in China, and to do it from Yiwu , a...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods