Kyodo reports allegations of continuing labor abuses at four Chinese factories supplying Japanese...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 8, 2013
Earlier this week at The Atlantic, Matt Schiavenza analyzed an infographic published by the International Business Times to show that, despite rising labor costs, we can expect China to remain a dominant force in global...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism