Kyodo reports allegations of continuing labor abuses at four Chinese factories supplying Japanese...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 8, 2013
Earlier this week at The Atlantic, Matt Schiavenza analyzed an infographic published by the International Business Times to show that, despite rising labor costs, we can expect China to remain a dominant force in global...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods