As U.S. lawmakers continue to scrutinize potential Chinese investments in North America, including this week’s report asserting that telecom giants Huawei and ZTE could threaten U.S. national security interests, Erica...
by Scott Greene | Aug 28, 2012
From investments in energy, property, entertainment and other sectors, David Pierson and Don Lee of The Los Angeles Times report that Chinese firms have been snapping up U.S. assets at a record pace: With U.S. real estate prices...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”