Bloomberg’s Omar R. Valdimarsson and Mikael Holter report on Norwegian efforts to cultivate...
Apr 17, 2013
This week in Beijing, during a visit from Prime Minister Johanna Sigurdardottir, Iceland became the first country in Europe to sign a free-trade pact with China. The agreement is aimed at assisting the recovery of...
Mar 15, 2013
China’s appetite for raw materials has become a source of concern from Afghanistan and Mongolia to Peru and Zambia. Now, these tensions appear to have spread to Greenland, where the prospect of Chinese encroachment...
CDT in the News
- South China Sea Chronicle Initiative (Vietnamese translation of CDT post)- Sự Bất Đối Xứng Trong Quan Hệ Nga-Trung Và Bên Hưởng Lợi
- Discourse Power – Jan. 23, 2023 Newsletter
- Sinocism newsletter (1/18/2023) – Xi’s Spring Festival video chat; Han Zheng to be the next VP?; Janet Yellen and Liu He meet; Wow mess
- The Economist (Drum Tower newsletter) – What our journalists are reading
- RFA – China slaps exit ban on wife of shuttered Shanghai political bookstore owner