Bloomberg’s Omar R. Valdimarsson and Mikael Holter report on Norwegian efforts to cultivate...
Apr 17, 2013
This week in Beijing, during a visit from Prime Minister Johanna Sigurdardottir, Iceland became the first country in Europe to sign a free-trade pact with China. The agreement is aimed at assisting the recovery of...
Mar 15, 2013
China’s appetite for raw materials has become a source of concern from Afghanistan and Mongolia to Peru and Zambia. Now, these tensions appear to have spread to Greenland, where the prospect of Chinese encroachment...
CDT in the News
- Coda Story – China wages war on ‘historical nihilism’
- China Spektrum – Staatliche Befugnisse in Krisensituationen: Debatten über Gewalt gegen Frauen und die Lockdown-Politik
- NYT – In Turbulent Times, Xi Builds a Security Fortress for China, and Himself
- Sinopsis – Vlivové aktivity Číny v Africe (China’s Influence Activities in Africa)
- Human Rights Watch – Chained Woman Has Become the Face of Bride Trafficking in China