China’s urban population has grown faster than any other country’s and is currently...Read More
Radish is the pen name of an undergraduate student at UC berkeley, majoring in Political Economy with a focus on economic development in China.
Posted by radish | Dec 1, 2014
As pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong saw a new wave of violent clashes between police and...Read More
Posted by radish | Nov 26, 2014
Two years into China’s ongoing anti-corruption campaign, a senior Chinese diplomat has...Read More
CDT in the News
- Language Log, UPenn – Typos as a means for circumventing censorship
- ASPI’s Daily Cyber Digest (July 21) – Mention of CDT’s “CCP Seeks Control Over Xinjiang Narrative as Xi Visits the Region”
- Sinocism (July 25, 2022 newsletter) – Taiwan and Pelosi; Vaccinations; Real estate bailout; Xi Thought on Diplomacy
- Politico (China Watcher Newsletter) – Xi’s Online Nicknames Spark Censorship Spree
- Nature – New deepfake regulations in China are a tool for social stability, but at what cost?