This year marks the 30th anniversary of the nationwide, student-led democracy movement in China,...
by Paulina Hartono | Jan 22, 2008
From The Financial Times: The spectacular run-up in equity prices in China in the past two years has created a classic asset bubble. The likelihood that the stock market will crash in the not-too-distant future has recently increased because of rising inflation at home and a global economic slow-down. The Chinese stock market has already […]
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”