Authorities in Shanghai have recently cracked down on rumors of tightening real estate...
by Grace | Jul 20, 2014
After years of stunning growth, China’s real estate market is slowing down. In response to...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods