According to the recently released results of the OECD’s 2012 Programme for International...
by Cindy | May 22, 2013
In their efforts to boost rankings and achieve world-class status, many Chinese universities have implemented hiring and publishing policies that risk undermining collegiality among faculty members. From John Anthony Pella Jr....
by Paulina Hartono | May 7, 2009
Wen Ya reports on a university ranking scandal for the Global Times: The Ministry of Education strongly opposes all university rankings, most especially those rankings based on payment of certain “fees”, ministry spokeswoman Xu...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo