Business Insider analyzes the increasing bearish view of the Chinese economy and the practice of selling securities, “shorting”, Chinese investments: After this almost-year-long underperformance of Chinese equities...
by zhoushuren | Jun 13, 2011
The economist who predicted the global financial crisis, Nouriel Roubini, had pessimistic views on China’s near-term economic future. Roubini highlighted over-investment as a potential sign that China may be facing a downturn in...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms