Following an update to China’s unofficial rejuvenation index, Josh Chin examines the formula...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 3, 2013
In an excerpt from their new book, Wealth and Power: China’s Long March to the Twenty-first Century, Orville Schell and John Delury trace China’s dream of national rejuvenation from the hopes of 19th Century...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms