Beijing begins hosting the 40th Antarctic Treaty Consultative Meeting today. At the South China...
State Oceanic Administration
by zhou shuren | Aug 25, 2011
The New York Times reports that The State Oceanic Administration is aiming to sue ConocoPhillips over two oil spills in northern China: United States energy analysts say that China is following a delicate political strategy...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”