Two journalists working for the U.S. government-funded Voice of America were detained for about...
by Scott Greene | Dec 5, 2011
Sources close to the family of blind legal activist Chen Guangcheng, who has been under house arrest at his home in Linyi since late 2010, told Reuters on Monday that provincial government officials in Shandong have...
by Xiao Qiang | Mar 22, 2008
Reuters reporter Benjamin Kang Lim writes from Beijing: A group of 29 Chinese dissidents urged Beijing on Saturday to open direct dialogue with Tibet’s exiled spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, in the wake of rioting in the...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’