At a roundtable event held by the U.S. Congressional-Executive Commission on China on Wednesday,...
by Samuel Wade | Apr 14, 2011
New guidelines discouraging time travel on Chinese TV have hit the Western news recently. The Global Times doesn’t see what all the fuss is about: Censoring media content that is inappropriate locally is part of government...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism