At a roundtable event held by the U.S. Congressional-Executive Commission on China on Wednesday,...
by Samuel Wade | Apr 14, 2011
New guidelines discouraging time travel on Chinese TV have hit the Western news recently. The Global Times doesn’t see what all the fuss is about: Censoring media content that is inappropriate locally is part of government...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China