The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a new defense policy bill that will, upon Senate...
by victoriawu | Apr 26, 2011
Small and medium sized American factories are already losing out to China in a big way. A new Reuters article asks a intriguing question: How should America deal with its China problem? The best answer, they suggest, is to...
by Sophie Beach | Oct 16, 2005
From The New York Times: The Bush administration on Sunday promoted a sweeping plan to overhaul China’s financial markets and open the country to foreign banks, investment firms and insurance companies. Chinese officials offered virtually no public reaction on the U.S. agenda. In a brief news conference at the end of a meeting of finance […]
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo