The Pew Research Center has released new survey results showing that Americans’ perception...
U.S. China business competition
by compco | Aug 2, 2011
Grace Pearl, one of the leaders in Chinese pearl production, is raising the bar on quality while still driving down wholesale costs. Pearls are the latest example of China being a fierce competitor in the world market. The New...
by victoriawu | Mar 16, 2011
Research data has found that China’s total manufacturing output last year was greater than that of the United States. From the International Center for Trade and Sustainable Development: According to research from IHS...
by Xiao Qiang | Nov 16, 2009
From Mcclatchydc.com: Stacy Kwinn and Gregory Perez and Kris Konopka and Justin Denney — two American expat couples who are friends — got together the other day for dim sum and swapped stories about the computer software...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 26, 2004
The U.S.-China Economic & Security Review Commission held a conference recently which discussed “the devastation Chinese competitors are inflicting on U.S. industries, from kitchenware and car tires to electronic circuit boards,” according to a report in Business Week. The full transcript from the hearings is available on the USCC website. In summing up the hearings, […]
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo