After two days of talks in Washington, Chinese economic officials agreed to implement measures to reduce piracy. From the New York Times: The Chinese delegation, led by Wang Qishan, the vice premier for economic matters, also...
U.S. China IPR Cooperation
May 25, 2006
From Xinhuanet (link) China General Administration of Customs and U.S. Trade and Development Agency signed a cooperation agreement on Intellectual Property Right (IPR) protection here Thursday. According to the program, IPR protection experts from two countries will introduce to China’s customs staff the international customs rules and regulations, rules and laws concerning IPR protection of […]
Oct 25, 2003
Don Evans, US Commerce chief, will be in China Sunday to discuss piracy and technology transfer with China, Infoworld reports.
CDT in the News
- Foreign Policy, China Brief – Zero-COVID nightmare
- The Globe and Mail – Locked-down Xinjiang residents face food and medicine shortages, as well as Chinese government censorship
- Czech News Agency (CTK) – Forum 2000 Conference Awards Chinese Journalist Zhang Zhan
- RadarOnline – China Unleashes ‘Comment Flooding’ To Tamp Down Social Chatter From Locked Down City
- WION – Covid lockdown: China censuring people’s pleas on social media amid food and medicine shortages