The Wall Street Journal’s Felicia Schwartz reports some signs of cooperation between China...
by Samuel Wade | Dec 13, 2013
CNN reports a near-miss between Chinese and American naval vessels in international waters the...
by victoriawu | Mar 11, 2011
The Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, is in the limelight after remarks he made on Thursday. Under testimony for the Senate Armed Services Committees, Clapper singled out China and Russia as the two countries...
by Xiao Qiang | Jul 31, 2005
From The Washington Post: We’re losing the intelligence war against China. No, not the one with spy satellites, human operatives and electronic eavesdropping. I’m talking about intelligence : having an intelligent understanding of and intelligent discussions about China — where it’s heading, why it’s bidding to buy major U.S. companies and whether we should worry. […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China