International Women’s Day was first celebrated by the Socialist Party of America and later...
Oct 9, 2013
Feminist legal scholars say that a precedent set by 17-year-old gang rapist Li Tianyi’s ten...
Aug 16, 2005
From the Christian Science Monitor, via ABCNews.com: Women like Hung make up almost 20 percent of the country’s entrepreneurs, according to the China Association of Women Entrepreneurs. They’re attracted, experts say, by an atmosphere that measures them largely by results rather than gender, by the allure of calling the shots, and by the chance to […]
CDT in the News
- ASPI – Singing from the CCP’s songsheet: The role of foreign influencers in China’s propaganda system
- Lacuna Magazine – Redacted Fantasy: China’s Dystopian Censorship of Online Fiction
- Sinocism – Sharp China: The Foreign Influencer Ecosystem; Money Flowing Out of China; Xi’s Exit Strategy; A Mao YouTube Controversy (11.29.2023)
- Sinocism – 2023 Weekly Discussion Thread #36: Xi in San Francisco; TikTok
- Libération CheckNews – Baidu et Alibaba, les deux géants chinois du Web, ont-ils remplacé Israël par la Palestine sur leurs cartes ?