Li Jingrui published the reflection on love and her political awakening translated below to her...
by Sophie Beach | Mar 31, 2010
Xiao Han, a law professor at China University of Political Science and Law, had his classes cancelled by the university, and no explanation was given. He has written an open letter to the dean of the Law Department, which...
by Xiao Qiang | Dec 7, 2008
In the post-Olympics China, another round of media crackdown is clearly underway. Still, the Southern Metropolis Weekly just profiled 20 of the most influential bloggers and commentators in China’s cyberspace, who possess...
by Xiao Qiang | Jan 19, 2008
China University of Politics and Law Professor Xiao Han （萧瀚）resigned his teaching post after lecturing his students on the “truth” of the military crackdown on democracy protesters in Tiananmen Square in 1989....
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism