Next year’s 19th Party Congress is expected to see a major restructuring of top Party...
Youth League faction
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 25, 2016
After Tsai Ing-wen won Taiwan’s presidential election by a landslide in January, thousands...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 14, 2016
Xi Jinping’s long-running crackdown on Party corruption culminated earlier this month with a...
by Liu Yong | Nov 1, 2007
From openDemocracy: In the previous column in this series I talked briefly about the so-called “princelings” of the Chinese Communist Party in the context of its seventeenth congress on 15-19 October 2007 (see “China’s communist princelings“, 17 October 2007). This time I’m going to take a look at the party’s Youth League faction. The Chinese […]
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo