March 9, 2014 9:10 PM
- Do not report hearsay concerning high-level cadres, such as the news on March 2 about Zhou Yongkang;
- Keep a reliable handle on the developments in Ukraine;
- Do not report or carry stories about disbanding
March 7, 2014 4:30 PM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. Chinese ...
This week Badiucao offers moral support to the passengers of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, which disappeared off the coast of Vietnam during ...
March 9, 2014 4:32 PM
After the violent attack on the Kunming Railway Station last weekend, China’s state media warned that “the eastward expansion ...
March 5, 2014 3:49 PM
- Sensitive Words: Attack in Kunming
- Netizen Voices: “Certain Retired Leader” Who?...
- Badiucao (巴丢草): China’s House of Cards
- Minitrue: We’re All to Blame for the Smog
- Netizen Voices: President Xi Breathes With the People...
- Gov’t Agency of the Week: Bureau of D*cking Around...
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：China’s New National Flag
- Minitrue: Extol a Sunny Outlook
- Minitrue: Naked Pigs in the Smog
- Netizen Voices: Smog Fortifications
- Minitrue: US Economist’s Advice to CCP
- Minitrue: Obama’s Meeting with the Dalai Lama...
- Minitrue: Delete Article on Mainland Entitlement
- Netizen Voices: Hu Xijin Holds No Grudges
- River Crabbed: Catching Tigers
- Word of the Week: Godfather
- Minitrue: Xia Baolong on Western Hostile Forces
- Minitrue: Zhang Shuguang Family’s Offshore Company...