March 26, 2013 1:10 AM
Beijing clothing consumerism CPPCC design designers diplomacy economic growth Eno ethnic minority exports fashion industry Hu Jintao italy leaders lifestyle luxury luxury brands luxury goods magazines middle class officials Shanghai Southern Metropolis Daily two sessions urban life video wealth gap women youth culture
The Telegraph’s Malcolm Moore reports that Chinese first lady Peng Liyuan has “triggered first lady fever” while accompanying
Despite claims that Chinese fashion brands are struggling in the market compared to foreign luxury brands, CNN reports Chinese designers
February 26, 2013 1:32 PM
Despite the recent slowdown of retail sales of luxury items, such as jewelry, Chinese men are driving the rebound in the luxury market. Men now account
January 29, 2013 8:32 AM
- Video: New Style in Old Beijing
- Why Do China’s Leaders Dye Their Hair?
- Bikes for Bonuses as China’s Wealthy Re...
- Vogue China Empowers Women Beyond Fashion
- Mostly Men in Black
- J.Crew to Expand to Beijing, Hong Kong
- ‘Pushing Boundaries With Cans of Paint&...
- The Stylish Side of China
- Riding China’s Luxury Fashion Wave
- “Do Not Hype Gourmet Food or Luxury Clo...
- Focusing on Short-Sightedness in China
- Leading China’s Voguish Revolution
- China’s ‘City Jade Men’ Indulge in Mud Masks,...
- China’s $treet fashion
- Walking in the US First Lady’s Shoes
- The Big Picture
- A Chinese Fashion Moment?
- Video: Branded New China