December 4, 2013 2:13 PM
Beijing Bo Xilai censorship Chongqing detention Directives from the Ministry of Truth dissidents Falun Gong Internet censorship June 4th labor camps legal reform Masanjia netizens Netizen Voices NPC 2013 Olympics protests online public opinion petitioners political reform propaganda pu zhiqiang rape reform Ren Jianyu sina weibo stability maintenance Tang Hui weibo Xi Jinping
November 16, 2013 5:40 PM
Following the recent Third Plenum meeting, one of the priorities identified in the “blueprint for reform” was the abolition
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. State Council
November 19, 2013 8:26 AM
Many China watchers were wary of promises of reform in the brief communiqué on the Third Plenum released last week. A longer resolution released
November 18, 2013 6:58 PM
- Failure to End Labor Camps Shows Limits of Xi...
- What will Replace Re-education Through Labor?
- Guangzhou to Release Labor Camp Detainees
- “Petitioning Mother” Tang Hui Tak...
- Tang Hui, Rape Victim’s Mother, Wins Co...
- Still Waiting for Human Rights Progress Under...
- Filmmaker Du Bin Detained in Beijing
- Salman Rushdie, Murong Xuecun on Censorship
- Rape Cases Reveal Institutional Problems
- Li Keqiang Meets the Press as NPC Closes
- Labor Camps Under Scrutiny as NPC Opens
- Defining Reform Under Xi Jinping (Updated)
- Nicholas Bequelin: Re-education Revisited
- Re-education Through Labor To Be “Aboli...
- Is This Really the End of Re-Education Throug...
- Xinhua: China to Reform Labor Re-Education Sy...
- Mixed News on Netizen Detentions
- On Re-Education, Netizens Flex Muscles