April 29, 2013 10:24 PM
Bible bishops Catholic Church China Aid Association Christianity Dalai Lama Falun Gong house church islam minorities muslims Olympics human rights Pope Benedict XVI press freedom protests Ramadan religion religious persecution self-immolations Shandong Shouwang church Tibet U.S. relations underground churches Uyghurs Vatican Xi Jinping Xinjiang yu jie Zhang Mingxuan
December 21, 2012 7:29 PM
The controversial bishop of Shanghai’s state-run Catholic Church, Aloysius Jin Luxian, died on Saturday at age 96.
Reuters covers State Administration of Religious Affairs director Wang Zuoan‘s position on the importance of discou
April 21, 2013 2:19 PM
For his latest contribution to his CDT series, cartoonist Crazy Crab of Hexie Farm responds to recent news that Chinese a
August 6, 2012 4:00 AM
- In Xinjiang, Uyghur Identity Under Siege
- In China, Tensions Between Church and Governm...
- “Jesus Loves China, Too”
- China’s Misguided Religious Battle
- State Media Responds to Rights Report
- Party Members Warned Over Religion
- “Commitment Contract” for Xinjiang Muslims
- China Warns Dalai Lama About Choosing Success...
- Church and State Divide
- Inside China’s Underground Churches
- China Detains Church Members at Easter Servic...
- Fears of Uprisings Prompt China’s Easter crac...
- China Detains Underground Church Followers
- Dalai Lama Urges Restraint in Tibet Monastery...
- Pope Urges Courage For Catholics In China, Ir...
- Vatican Denounces China for Bishop Ordination
- Christians Come Under Attack in China
- Chinese Underground Bishop Yao Dies At 87