Photo: Foxconn workers in Chengdu, by Jordan Pouille
Foxconn workers in Chengdu by Jordan Pouille
- 2015.04.07 China’s Workers: Striking, Divided, Poisoned
- 2014.11.04 The Poetry and Brief Life of a Foxconn Worker
- 2014.10.09 “We Are Not Robots,” Say Striking Foxconn Workers
- 2014.09.25 Foxconn Reluctantly Bringing Democracy to Chinese Labor
- 2013.11.16 Chinese Innovators An Asset To Foreign Companies
- 2013.08.02 Foxconn Accused of Wastewater Pollution
- 2013.07.17 Working Hard and Playing Hard in Fun City
- 2013.06.23 Revisiting Leslie Chang’s “Factory Girls”
- 2013.05.19 Chinese Hackers: Crooks or Government Agents?
- 2013.04.16 China Reporting Wins Pulitzers & Official Condemnation
- 2013.01.21 Contemporary Chinese Art: Young and Restless
- 2013.01.18 Artist Puts iPad on Pedestal
- 2012.12.27 Is Change Emerging in China’s Factories?
- 2012.12.19 Censorship Vault: Say No to “True Story of Foxconn Coming to Shenzhen”
- 2012.12.05 Is Insourcing More Than Just Wishful Thinking?
- 2012.11.01 Foxconn Entangled in Labor Rights Inquiries
- 2012.10.18 Inside Foxconn
- 2012.10.17 Report Says Thousands of Foxconn Workers Protested
- 2012.10.16 Foxconn Admits to Hiring Teen Interns
- 2012.10.10 Did Chinese iPhone Workers Really Go on Strike?