At Foreign Policy, Minxin Pei argues that China’s continued rise is not a foregone conclusion, and that the U.S. should ready itself for a Chinese decline. Americans, he suggests, have long tended to overestimate the...Read More
Wendy Qian is currently an undergraduate student at Claremont McKenna College, CA. She majors in Government and Religious Studies. Her interests in China range from societal values to economics.
Posted by Wendy Qian | Jul 23, 2012
Update (August 23, 2012): The Fangshan authorities reported on July 23 that no elders died in...Read More
CDT in the News
- ASPI – Singing from the CCP’s songsheet: The role of foreign influencers in China’s propaganda system
- Lacuna Magazine – Redacted Fantasy: China’s Dystopian Censorship of Online Fiction
- Sinocism – Sharp China: The Foreign Influencer Ecosystem; Money Flowing Out of China; Xi’s Exit Strategy; A Mao YouTube Controversy (11.29.2023)
- Sinocism – 2023 Weekly Discussion Thread #36: Xi in San Francisco; TikTok
- Libération CheckNews – Baidu et Alibaba, les deux géants chinois du Web, ont-ils remplacé Israël par la Palestine sur leurs cartes ?