At Foreign Policy, Minxin Pei argues that China’s continued rise is not a foregone conclusion, and that the U.S. should ready itself for a Chinese decline. Americans, he suggests, have long tended to overestimate the...Read More
Wendy Qian is currently an undergraduate student at Claremont McKenna College, CA. She majors in Government and Religious Studies. Her interests in China range from societal values to economics.
Posted by Wendy Qian | Jul 23, 2012
Update (August 23, 2012): The Fangshan authorities reported on July 23 that no elders died in...Read More
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”