Jonathan Kaiman at The Guardian reports that the ongoing Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings)...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 14, 2011
Greenpeace has released the results of an investigation into water pollution by Chinese textile plants, and is pressuring Western brands such as Nike and Adidas to push for change. From The Guardian: In their one-year...
by Morgan Figuers | Jul 20, 2008
From Forbes: Adidas AG. expects China to become its second-most important market from next year, chief executive Herbert Hainer told Stuttgarter Nachrichten. ‘I also expect that we will reach more than 1 billion euros...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China