The Telegraph’s Malcolm Moore visits the world’s largest building, Chengdu’s New...
by Jenny Chu | Mar 29, 2008
Just a month after the opening of Beijing’s huge new terminal which will accomodate the traffic expected during the Olympics, Shanghai’s Pudong Airport this week also unveiled a brand new section, reports the Channel...
by Sophia Cao | May 10, 2006
From Guardian Unlimited (link): China plans to build 48 new airports over the next five years in an aviation spending splurge that will delight architects and plane makers but heighten concerns among environmentalists. With the economy booming, hundreds of millions more journeys are being made by air every year, prompting a rush to buy planes […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods