As we mark the 30th anniversary of the 1989 protest movement in China, and the subsequent military...
by Samuel Wade | Oct 6, 2017
The U.S. Congressional-Executive Commission on China issued its annual report on Thursday,...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 21, 2017
Late last week, news came that Cambridge University Press had agreed to remove 315 articles from...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 30, 2014
While China often voices suspicion that the U.S. is trying to undermine it, president Barack Obama...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism