As we mark the 30th anniversary of the 1989 protest movement in China, and the subsequent military...
by Samuel Wade | Oct 6, 2017
The U.S. Congressional-Executive Commission on China issued its annual report on Thursday,...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 21, 2017
Late last week, news came that Cambridge University Press had agreed to remove 315 articles from...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 30, 2014
While China often voices suspicion that the U.S. is trying to undermine it, president Barack Obama...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods