As the Chinese auto market continues to expand, foreign automakers are tailoring their designs to Chinese tastes. At South China Morning Post, Patrick Boehler reports that frequent use of car horns in China, 40 times more...
by Melissa M. Chan | Sep 18, 2012
As the presence of cars in China grows, foreign automakers have tried to tap into the market’s increasing demand. Despite the recent slump in auto sales as consumers wait for discounts, Chinese automakers are cutting corners to...
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern