Reuters reports that people in Lanzhou have rushed to buy bottled water after authorities...
by Michael Zhao | Jul 9, 2007
Beijing is facing a second sort of water crisis, not as deadly as its dwindling ground water supplies but disturbing nonetheless. Translated from Beijing Times via sina.com (Photo Quiz: Which is water is bottled, from the tap, and fake? Answer at the end of story): Beijing’s bottled water professionals recently spilled a major secret: Half […]
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”