China’s Ministry of Public Security announced on Thursday that more than 1000 people have...
by Sophie Beach | Jul 25, 2013
On ChinaFile, Charlie Custer of China Geeks tells the stories of two parents, one of a child abducted in China, the other of a child adopted from China, who may have been trafficked and sold to her orphanage. Through these two...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms