In an address and Q&A session at the Business Roundtable in Washington on Wednesday, President...
Oct 22, 2013
Kroll Associates, a leading investigative and risk-management firm, reports that businesses based...
Jul 6, 2013
Following a series of Swiss companies under scrutiny in China, Tetra Pak, a food packaging company, is under investigation for its business practices. The New York Times’ David Barboza reports that the State...
Oct 29, 2005
From The Globe and Mail: THE CHALLENGE Create competitive presence in China THE LESSON Enter for the lower costs; stay for output quality; expand for innovation Among the demons stalking Nortel Networks Corp., the scariest are not angry investors or cranky financial analysts, but a bright-eyed young Chinese engineer named Eddie. Eddie, 27, is a […]
CDT in the News
- MIT Technology Review – Now China wants to censor online comments
- The Globe and Mail – Shanghai leaves lockdown after two months, but ‘zero COVID’ policy remains
- WION – Shanghai residents spent 2 months ‘locked’ up, but China bans media from calling it a ‘lockdown’
- The Independent – Shanghai prohibits media from using the term ‘lockdown’
- Guardian – Shanghai reportedly bans media use of the term ‘lockdown’ as lockdown ends