In an address and Q&A session at the Business Roundtable in Washington on Wednesday, President...
by Natalie Ornell | Jul 6, 2013
Following a series of Swiss companies under scrutiny in China, Tetra Pak, a food packaging company, is under investigation for its business practices. The New York Times’ David Barboza reports that the State...
by Xiao Qiang | Oct 29, 2005
From The Globe and Mail: THE CHALLENGE Create competitive presence in China THE LESSON Enter for the lower costs; stay for output quality; expand for innovation Among the demons stalking Nortel Networks Corp., the scariest are not angry investors or cranky financial analysts, but a bright-eyed young Chinese engineer named Eddie. Eddie, 27, is a […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods