In an address and Q&A session at the Business Roundtable in Washington on Wednesday, President...
Oct 22, 2013
Kroll Associates, a leading investigative and risk-management firm, reports that businesses based...
Jul 6, 2013
Following a series of Swiss companies under scrutiny in China, Tetra Pak, a food packaging company, is under investigation for its business practices. The New York Times’ David Barboza reports that the State...
Oct 29, 2005
From The Globe and Mail: THE CHALLENGE Create competitive presence in China THE LESSON Enter for the lower costs; stay for output quality; expand for innovation Among the demons stalking Nortel Networks Corp., the scariest are not angry investors or cranky financial analysts, but a bright-eyed young Chinese engineer named Eddie. Eddie, 27, is a […]
CDT in the News
- ASPI – Singing from the CCP’s songsheet: The role of foreign influencers in China’s propaganda system
- Lacuna Magazine – Redacted Fantasy: China’s Dystopian Censorship of Online Fiction
- Sinocism – Sharp China: The Foreign Influencer Ecosystem; Money Flowing Out of China; Xi’s Exit Strategy; A Mao YouTube Controversy (11.29.2023)
- Sinocism – 2023 Weekly Discussion Thread #36: Xi in San Francisco; TikTok
- Libération CheckNews – Baidu et Alibaba, les deux géants chinois du Web, ont-ils remplacé Israël par la Palestine sur leurs cartes ?