In an address and Q&A session at the Business Roundtable in Washington on Wednesday, President...
by Natalie Ornell | Jul 6, 2013
Following a series of Swiss companies under scrutiny in China, Tetra Pak, a food packaging company, is under investigation for its business practices. The New York Times’ David Barboza reports that the State...
by Xiao Qiang | Oct 29, 2005
From The Globe and Mail: THE CHALLENGE Create competitive presence in China THE LESSON Enter for the lower costs; stay for output quality; expand for innovation Among the demons stalking Nortel Networks Corp., the scariest are not angry investors or cranky financial analysts, but a bright-eyed young Chinese engineer named Eddie. Eddie, 27, is a […]
CDT in the News
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’
- The Jamestown Foundation – Chinese Leaders Project Confidence in Self-Sufficiency Amid Post-Pandemic Food Security Concerns
- Protocol – Censored word lists are ‘proprietary assets’ for Chinese big tech
- What’s On Weibo – The Disappearing Emoji on Weibo in Light of June 4
- Clearance Jobs – Biden Tasks Intelligence Community to Answer Wuhan Questions