The New York Times reports the announcement of a Chinese supercomputer built with domestically designed and manufactured chips. Although it runs at only 40% of the speed of the Intel- and Nvidia-based Tianhe-1A unveiled last...
China trade surge
by compco | Aug 2, 2011
Grace Pearl, one of the leaders in Chinese pearl production, is raising the bar on quality while still driving down wholesale costs. Pearls are the latest example of China being a fierce competitor in the world market. The New...
by Kate Zhao | Oct 4, 2007
From Arabianbusiness.com: While beneficial to billions of people, the China trade surge has created unprecedented complexity, additional costs and potential choke points in thousands of international supply chains that touch the country, according to Brian Lutt, president of APL Logistics. Lutt recently warned delegates at the Transpacific Maritime Asia Conference in Shenzhen that these challenges […]
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo