As many Chinese—encouraged by official media—see their country as the target of foreign plots,...
by Sophie Beach | Dec 28, 2010
After discovering that more than $3 billion in public funds has been misappropriated to unauthorized departments, the Chinese government has also announced that 580 individuals suspected of economic crimes have fled the country...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China