Despite a cyber attack on one exchange platform last month that robbed investors of millions in...
Jul 29, 2011
McDonald’s hopes to double its location growth in China to a restaurant a day, while fattening up its currently meagre franchise business there. “We should be opening a restaurant every day in the next three to four...
Jun 10, 2006
From Bloomberg News via the International Herald Tribune: In another step toward a more freely traded currency, the government on Thursday said that it would remove restrictions on how much foreign exchange domestic companies can buy to fund overseas acquisitions or expansion. Companies may use their own holdings, buy foreign exchange from regulators or borrow […]
CDT in the News
- Sky News – Chinese state media appears to censor one of its own videos
- The Guardian – Chinese state media censors itself after highlighting poem about corrupt leaders
- ASPI Daily Tech and Cyber Digest – Meta’s ‘biggest single takedown’ removes Chinese influence campaign | Japan’s cyber security agency suffers months-long breach | FBI, partners dismantle Qakbot infrastructure
- Atlantic Council – Chinese discourse power: Capabilities and impact
- VOA – Chinese Social Media Platforms Fail to Control Racism Against Black People: Report