Te-Ping Chen at The Wall Street Journal reports that Chinese state broadcaster CCTV has publicized...
by Paulina Hartono | Jul 4, 2010
The Washington Post reports on one of China’s most popular dating shows, “If You Are the One”: “If You Are the One” is a Chinese television phenomenon, one of many popular matchmaking shows on which...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”