Reuters reported Friday that Apple’s share of China’s smartphone market almost halved in the second quarter: For the first time, smartphone shipments in China overtook feature phones in the second quarter, with local...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods