Beijing based writer/blogger Dong Guangfu writes on his blog, translated by M.J.: One cannot help but respect the sanctity that the Taiwanese people attributed to their votes. It is a person’s dignity and the guardian of...
Mar 30, 2008
Beijing based writer/blogger Dong Guangfu writes on his blog, translated by M.J.: Thus far, those who have been clamoring that the Chinese people are of lower quality, and not suitable for engaging in democracy can forever hold...
Mar 28, 2008
Beijing based poet, writer and blogger Dong Guangfu (董桄福) published the following essay online, partially translated by Linjun Fan: The holy Olympic Torch has been lighted, and passed on across the world. The dream of a large...
CDT in the News
- Turquoise Roof – Weaponising Big Data: Decoding China’s Digital Surveillance in Tibet
- VOA – Chinese Netizens Criticize Government on US Embassy’s Weibo Post
- China Global South Project – What Do Namibian Giraffes Have To Do With the Chinese Economy? Ask Weibo
- Washington Post – As falling stocks draw criticism in China, censors struggle to keep up
- NYT – China’s Censorship Dragnet Targets Critics of the Economy