As photographs and video of three-year-old Omran Daqneesh made waves on social media around the...
by Xiao Qiang | Mar 20, 2008
Guangzhou based Southern Metropolis Daily published an article on March 19, 2008, about veteran Chinese photojournalists who confessed to setting up photos for state-run press. The article is translated and published on the...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo