Earlier today at the World Economic Forum in Davos, billionaire George Soros proclaimed that...
by Sophie Beach | May 6, 2015
The Foreign NGO Management Law has undergone a second reading by the Standing Committee of the...
by victoriawu | Apr 13, 2011
New figures show that China’s GDP growth has decreased in the first quarter, which is actually good news because it will offset inflationary pressures. From Bloomberg News: China’s growth probably slowed in the first...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 16, 2010
At a talk in Toronto to accept the Globalist of the Year award from the Canadian International Council, George Soros focused on China, according to a report in the Globe and Mail: Mr. Soros devoted much of his talk to China...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China