Earlier today at the World Economic Forum in Davos, billionaire George Soros proclaimed that...
May 6, 2015
The Foreign NGO Management Law has undergone a second reading by the Standing Committee of the...
Apr 13, 2011
New figures show that China’s GDP growth has decreased in the first quarter, which is actually good news because it will offset inflationary pressures. From Bloomberg News: China’s growth probably slowed in the first...
Nov 16, 2010
At a talk in Toronto to accept the Globalist of the Year award from the Canadian International Council, George Soros focused on China, according to a report in the Globe and Mail: Mr. Soros devoted much of his talk to China...
May 14, 2010
The Financial Times reports: George Soros has become one of Alibaba.com’s largest shareholders after buying into the company late last year, according to the Chinese e-commerce provider. The involvement of the US billionaire...
CDT in the News
- Sinocism – 2023 Weekly Discussion Thread #36: Xi in San Francisco; TikTok
- Libération CheckNews – Baidu et Alibaba, les deux géants chinois du Web, ont-ils remplacé Israël par la Palestine sur leurs cartes ?
- RFA – Guangdong officials ban Model United Nations over federalism debate
- BBC – Chinese grieve popular ex-premier Li Keqiang in quiet show of dissent
- Le Monde – En Chine, l’hommage très contrôlé à l’ex-premier ministre Li Keqiang, « dernier dirigeant de l’ère des réformes »