At The Washington Post, Center for Strategic and International Studies fellow Jonathan E. Hillman...
by Josh Rudolph | Jan 17, 2017
Xi Jinping yesterday took the stage in Davos to address the World Economic Forum, the first time a...
by Samuel Wade | Apr 27, 2011
New research shows that Kyoto emission reductions by developing countries evaporate when outsourced manufacturing is factored in, with China hosting three quarters of the world’s outsourced emissions. From The Guardian:...
by Zhaohua Li | Jan 13, 2008
For years economists have warned China needs to do more to keep its economic growth from spiraling out of control. Now, with the country’s leaders finally showing signs they may be able to rein in the beast, Bloomberg...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo