Reuters’ Ben Blanchard reports the release of ethnic Mongolian political prisoner Hada after...
by Mo Ming | Jan 1, 2007
From keralanext.com: The health of an ethnic Mongolian Chinese political prisoner has seriously deteriorated, his wife said on Monday, pleading with the outside world not to forget her husband and keep pressuring Beijing. Hada was tried behind closed doors in China’s northern Inner Mongolia region in 1996 and sentenced to 15 years in jail for […]
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”