Last week, The Economist reported on conflict between government troops and local rebels...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 4, 2011
Reuters reported on Wednesday on the fearful atmosphere among Kashgar’s Han Chinese community, following the series of attacks over the weekend in which 20 were killed. “People here feel genuine terror, we definitely...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism