Last week, The Economist reported on conflict between government troops and local rebels...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 4, 2011
Reuters reported on Wednesday on the fearful atmosphere among Kashgar’s Han Chinese community, following the series of attacks over the weekend in which 20 were killed. “People here feel genuine terror, we definitely...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms