Online lingo about government censorship and political dystopian fiction have become marketing concepts for a mainstream fashion magazine in China. Hong Huang (洪晃), the chief-editor of 《World Metropolitan iLook》magazine, just...
by Michael Zhao | Jun 13, 2006
From Danwei TV: Meet media mogul Hong Huang (Ê¥™ÊôÉ ) in the second part of a two part interview. Hong talks about the Chinese beauty mystique, jealousy, feminism, bar-fights, and her acting debut in recently released feature...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”