Online lingo about government censorship and political dystopian fiction have become marketing concepts for a mainstream fashion magazine in China. Hong Huang (洪晃), the chief-editor of 《World Metropolitan iLook》magazine, just...
by Michael Zhao | Jun 13, 2006
From Danwei TV: Meet media mogul Hong Huang (Ê¥™ÊôÉ ) in the second part of a two part interview. Hong talks about the Chinese beauty mystique, jealousy, feminism, bar-fights, and her acting debut in recently released feature...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism