The addition of “Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 9, 2014
Days after the 25th anniversary of the suppression of “pro-democracy” protests in...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 8, 2009
China Dialogue interviews top Chinese economist Hu Angang about his view that China mandate reductions in greenhouse gas emissions to deal with global warming. Read Part One and Part Two of the interview: cd: When it comes to...
by Gao Fei | Sep 15, 2008
Reuters reports that influential government adviser Hu Angang is breaking with Beijing to promote the economic and diplomatic benefits of reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Hu is proposing a plan to reduce China’s...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods