The addition of “Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 9, 2014
Days after the 25th anniversary of the suppression of “pro-democracy” protests in...
by Sophie Beach | Aug 8, 2009
China Dialogue interviews top Chinese economist Hu Angang about his view that China mandate reductions in greenhouse gas emissions to deal with global warming. Read Part One and Part Two of the interview: cd: When it comes to...
by Gao Fei | Sep 15, 2008
Reuters reports that influential government adviser Hu Angang is breaking with Beijing to promote the economic and diplomatic benefits of reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Hu is proposing a plan to reduce China’s...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms