Bloomberg News confirms that former Beijing police chief Fu Zhenghua will lead an investigation...
by Kate Zhao | Jun 14, 2007
From Financial Times: Three men have been arrested on charges of insider trading in the shares of a Chinese construction company, the Xinhua news agency reported Wednesday. Luo Gaofeng, investor relations officer for Zhejiang Hangxiao Steel‚ÄâStructure , is accused of releasing price-sensitive information, and Wang Xiangdong and Chen Yuxing of trading on the information, said […]
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern