After accusing Danone of bribing Chinese doctors to provide their Dumex brand baby formula last...
May 9, 2013
Reuters reports on Mengniu Dairy’s deal to buy a sizable stake in China’s largest raw milk producer in effort to gain greater quality control over its milk supply: China Mengniu Dairy Co Ltd’s (2319.HK) deal to...
Mar 12, 2012
US-listed Chinese online video rivals Youku.com and Tudou unveiled merger plans Monday in a deal worth approximately $1 billion, according to Bloomberg: The proposed deal will strengthen the new company’s ability to compete with...
CDT in the News
- Journal of Contemporary China – Invented Borders: The Tension Between Grassroots Patriotism and State-led Patriotic Campaigns in China
- NYT – A Tiananmen Square Musical Worries About China’s Glare
- Global Voices – In China, questions remain ahead of Huawei’s launch of the Mate 60 phone series
- Rest of World – Heavily persecuted, highly influential: China’s online feminist revolution
- Sky News – Chinese state media appears to censor one of its own videos